Sam was my third Senior Graduation Photo shoot and what a handsome guy! His mother and I were waiting for a nice weather day and for the leaves to change some. She called me a couple of hours before I did the shoot to see if I was available. We only had an 1 1/2 hours of daylight so I worked fast. I really like this one. It’s near the end of the shoot. The light is falling on his face, but not in his eyes and didn’t cause him to squint.
I love barns and he looks relaxed here…like he’s reaching up for just a moment.
I think this one looks better in black and white. His jaw line looks strong. He reminds me of a Russian spy or something. It’s interesting how certain photographs make him appear younger or older.
I like the variety of colors and textures in this photograph…especially the red leaves and he looks quite relaxed and happy!
Love this one! The glass on the barn is cool.
A fun one…
These were the last shots. We had to walk about 20 feet through brush and low sticker bushes to get to the creek, but it was worth it.
I took a little over 200 photographs and we narrowed it down to about 33. Next, I’d love to do some newborn photo shoots!
- Senior shoot (faldesignphotography.wordpress.com)
- Senior Pictures Denver – How to get the best out of it? (seniorpicturedenver.wordpress.com)
- Terry Richardson Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos from His Harper’s Bazaar Shoot with Madonna (complex.com)
- Nina Agdal shines in new photo shoot for The La Boheme (swimdaily.si.com)
- ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ cosplay photo shoot! (fandomsnews.com)
- The Simply Be Model Competition Closes on Friday! (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Photographing Twins: Double the Fun and Half the Frustration (twins.answers.com)
- Photo shoot (marciawensley.wordpress.com)
- High School Graduation Photo Shoot (travelspirit333.com)
- First Photo Shoot (thejoshuachang.wordpress.com)