After attending Summerfair 2013 at Coney Island, my friend Kelley and I headed over to the Four Seasons Marina to have a late lunch at their restaurant…Pirates Cove. I couldn’t help but notice how pretty the clouds reflected in the water. They were probably noticing their own reflection…
I’m jumping ahead of myself…this was my view walking from the parking lot down to the Marina on the Ohio River…
It’s great to be able to sit outside when the weather is nice…especially with a view of the water.
Smart parents…keep your kids occupied by dining in a giant sandbox!
They have entertainment at night on the stage, which is located on the right (just out of view)…
Although our waiter was very busy, he was kind enough to take our photo…
I had to take a photo on the way out of the sand volleyball players. Made me want to play and actually I’m quite good at it.
It’s not even summer yet and I’m having a great time!
- No Boatel This Summer, But You Can Still Sleep At Marina 59 With Truck-A-Float (rockawayrises.com)
- Summerfair Cincinnati – May 31 – June 2, 2013 (sibcyclinenews.com)
- Goodchild Marine, Italdraghe to Present MarinaMaster 8000 at Seawork (UK) (worldmaritimenews.com)
- New marina hopes to keep businesses afloat at Lake Travis (kvue.com)
- Summerfair 2013 (travelspirit333.com)