It’s been over a week since I spent the day in Downtown Cincinnati for the Reds Baseball Opening Day celebration, but I have a few more photos I’d like to share with you. I’m always on the lookout for creative and/or artistic photographic opportunities and I think this staircase fits that description.
I’ll call it “Curved Elegance”…
We walked through the new 21c Museum Hotel and this art exhibition was on display…
A picture on the wall…
At Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar and Grill, The Danny Frazier Band was playing…
I liked the funky colors of my girlfriends…
As I was taking a shot of these colorful umbrellas, this spirited Reds fan wanted to be part of the photo and I’m glad he did. He added just the right touch of fun to make the photo more interesting…
A little outside art…
I enjoyed sharing my Opening Day fun with you and hope you had a great time!
- I’m in Lust with Over the Rhine (travelspirit333.com)
- Food, Friends and Fun in Cincinnati (travelspirit333.com)
- Reds Baseball Opening Day Parade (travelspirit333.com)
- 2013 Preview: Cincinnati Reds (hardballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Tourist in My City – Cincinnati, Ohio (travelspirit333.com)
- The Best of Cincinnati (travelspirit333.com)
You have certainly made me re-evaluate Cincinnati !!!
Glad that fellow was wearing the right colour to match with the umbrellas. Great pictures, Sherry.
I most certainly did…
Those steps are intriguing. I love the different shads of wood.
Don’t your besties look pretty in pink! 😉
Thanks Michelle! Sleep tight!