Located 10-15 minutes from Ft. Myers, Sanibel Island has lots of fun things to do! After paying a rather pricey toll charge of $6.00, we devoured a freshly caught grouper sandwich at Grandma Dots restaurant.
Located at a marina, it’s cute and casual!
Driving just a few minutes down the main drag, we arrived at the lighthouse beach and paid $4.00 for two hours of beach time! Today it was warmer…almost 80 degrees…so we took a dip in the ice cold ocean and went for a long walk on the beach!
These paddleboarders were fun to photograph!
I have to give credit to my husband for this photo…
Here’s the bridge we crossed to go back to Ft. Myers/Cape Coral…
Not all beaches are created equal…but I love them all!!
- Sanibel Island: Sand, Shells, and Serenity (ireport.cnn.com)
- Blogger Relay: My Top Three Travel Memories (allaboardbeat.wordpress.com)
- Sanibel & Captiva Island Real Estate Happenings With a Chill in the Air (sanibelsusan.wordpress.com)
- Revitalized! (candylhill.wordpress.com)
- Short But Sweet (athalone.wordpress.com)