I love people…well most people! Many people like to have their photo taken. Some of the time I sneak a photo…because I want a natural shot. Here are some of the people I’ve taken photos of in the United States in the last couple of years (other than friends and family). They all seem to be playing a part…
St. Paddy’s Day Festival
Cincinnati, Ohio – 2012
“The Party Girl”
California – 2011
Seattle – 2011
“Takin’ a Break”
Florida – 2007
Clearwater Beach, Florida – 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida – 2012
“Blending In – Standing Out”
Cincinnati, Ohio – 2011
“The Hip Hop Artist”
New Mexico – 2011
“The Real Cowboy”
Chicago – 2010
I had a lady message me a couple of months ago to let me know she was the owner of a door I had taken a photo of in Ripley, Ohio. It’s a small world. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone sees their photo on my blog and lets me know!
- Back in the day, the Ohio River froze over (blogs.courier-journal.com)
- World’s Heaviest People are From the United States (healthybodylife.com)
- US vs USA (adask.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Up (travelspirit333.com)
- A Word a Week Photo Challenge: Round (travelspirit333.com)
- Data: Cincinnati 12th most literate city (wcpo.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (travelspirit333.com)
Great photos! Thank you for sharing these with us
Thanks for viewing! 🙂
I loved the Hip hop pic the best!! 🙂
That was a zoom shot…I was pretty far away from him…but he saw me taking their photo!
Great stuff again … and my favorite is the man having his coffee in the café in Seattle. Great gallery.
These are so good! You get a real retrospective of people… my favourite is the “Hot Stuff” lady… she just looks so happy…
Thanks very much! I think “Hot Stuff” was happy and barefoot!!
Quite the cross section of characters.
We think you captured some really cool pictures. Thanks for sharing. CJ & TJ
Thank you very much!!