I kept a secret from all of you! Last year during my 40 day African adventure through six countries, I purchased a leather bullwhip from our Tour Guide for $100.00. I know…you’re probably thinking, “Why would she have done that?”. Well…it’s fun, it’s a challenge (to not hurt yourself), and it’s somewhat meditative.
Anyway, yesterday a friend came over for lunch and to pick up a camera he purchased from me for a backpacking trip to Colorado and I showed the whip to him. It didn’t take much prodding to get him to try it. After a couple of minutes he got the hang of it and was crackin’ the whip! We videotaped each other, so I thought you might like to see mine. I played around with the iMovie settings to make it go fast, slow and backwards, in addition to normal.
What do you think? Next time I think I’ll wear high heels and a skirt!
- Catching up (kingswritingcorner.wordpress.com)
- Buttercream is Better (confessionsofafrostingfanatic.com)
- How to Make an Indie Movie (rbbaileyjr.wordpress.com)
- Design the Dorm of Your Dreams! (modcloth.com)
- Crackin’ Crab Claw (jomairestudio.wordpress.com)
- Puppies with a side of Graham Crackers! (amandamossing.wordpress.com)
- Oh, so soon? I moan, holding back so we can come together… (srclarke69.wordpress.com)
- Good little subbie ~ “Whips and Roses” (geminiwords.wordpress.com)