I’ve just began my own Meetup group called Travel Spirit Meetup Group. If you’d like to take a look…here’s the link! I’m very excited to begin organizing meetups to travel together and to share our tips and travel stories! It doesn’t matter where you live…if you join, you could still meetup with us somewhere!
Here’s a photograph from Lake Malawi, Africa…
I’m working on another Powerpoint presentation…from my 40 day trip through six countries in Africa. It will have to be split into two presentations because I have over 200 photographs and an hour isn’t long enough to share 40 days of adventure!
- Dallas and Seattle Official Meetup Tickets are available now! (thechive.com)
- Docker Meetup at Twilio (San Francisco) (docker.io)
- We’re excited to announce that Meetup is acquiring Dispatch! Dispatch is a startup… (meetupblog.meetup.com)
- PSF Ladies Meetup: 2 TODAY at Espresso A Mano (steelcityskeptics.net)
- New Feature: Create and edit Meetups on the go (meetupblog.meetup.com)
- New Meetup Group in London, (maconsultancy.wordpress.com)
- OpenStack Meetups :: Getting Started with RDO (jaddog.org)
- Kinks Hair Meetup a Success! (thekinkshair.wordpress.com)
- New Meetup & Networking Group in London (maconsultancy.wordpress.com)
Great way to meet new people. I’m also a member of various meet-ups in Florida.
Meetup is growing rapidly!
Fantastic pic of Lake Malawi, Sherry. I’ll take a look at your link. It sounds like a great idea.
adinparadise has a new blog. Here’s my new link: http://anotherday2paradise.wordpress.com/
Thank you. So did I. I’m having to go through and re-follow every one again. 😯
What a fun idea! Your Meetup page looks great. Recently I met a Meetup group of foodies from LA who ended up traveling together. They were in Patzcuaro, Mexico for Dia de los Muertos.
I love Meetup! Thanks!
Have you ever had a look at a Pechakucha presentation. They are really quite brilliant. http://www.pechakucha.org/
I just watched one…very cool! Thanks Michelle!
Love this idea!