I’ve never attended the Findlay Market Parade or festivities for the Reds Baseball Opening Day in Cincinnati…up until Monday! It was tons of fun! The parade winds around Downtown. We were at Fountain Square, where there were booths, music, food and drink! I went with a few girlfriends and wanted to share some of our fun with you. It wasn’t rainy…this photo is of a cool water feature in the Banks area of Downtown Cincinnati.
As we passed these guys…I thought they looked quite creative (especially the guy on the right with his dinosaur necklace) and asked to take their photo. They said better yet…why not one with me!
Here are some photo collages from the parade. It’s a good thing I like Red…
This street art must be fairly new…I don’t remember it being here…
See you tomorrow for more fun!
- It’s Opening Day in Cincinnati! (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Opening Day in Cincinnati a joyous, memorable one (mlb.mlb.com)
- Opening Day: More than just baseball (wcpo.com)
- Why MLB Opening Day Is the Best Kickoff Event in Sports (bleacherreport.com)
- Rock Your Red Opening Day is Here!!! (wiznation.com)
- Celebration, remembrance on Opening Day (mlb.mlb.com)
- VIDEO: Reds Opening Day Parade (wcpo.com)
- Opening Day always special in Cincinnati (wlwt.com)
- Opening Day Memories (sportsernie.wordpress.com)
- It’s Opening Day in Cincinnati! (thebuzzcincy.com)
Pingback: Art and Music in Cincinnati | Fabulous 50's
Pingback: A Day in Cincinnati | Fabulous 50's
This is a world of colors … the top photo very smart thinking behind that. Wall paining … baseball boy, my pick.
I think that’s my 2nd fav. I like the first photo the best. Have a beautiful Sunday Viveka!!
Pingback: Food, Friends and Fun in Cincinnati | Fabulous 50's
Wow! This is some serious “Reds” love.
I know…they take it seriously!
Great photos! Thanks for sharing your fun day!
Thanks Amy! And thank you for taking time to comment!
When I first scrolled down and saw the top half of the water feature photo, I thought it was rain for real. That’s the kind of rain we can sometimes get on Vancouver Island. How nice for you that it wasn’t real. You can’t have it rain on your parade.
Haha…it didn’t rain on our parade!
Looks lika a great parade and a day of fun!
The street artistry that you share is unbelievably good… this one looks like a photo… I love red so thanks for the share…
They are talented artists! Thanks for your support!