I haven’t experimented with my camera much or tried any tricks, but the other evening I had some inspiration, so I began moving my camera up or down as I snapped a photo looking at the trees and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! I took about 20-30 shots and picked two from them.
I’d like to paint a picture of this first shot…
For this photo, I moved side to side. I’ll call this one “Dizzy Tree”…
I really do get dizzy if I stare too long!
I’m recovering from two days of outdoor work…moving everything off of my deck, power washing the deck, front patio and house, going to Home Depot for stain and spray paint, spray painting the patio furniture, detailing my car and staining my 70′ long deck. Whew!
- Looking for the right patio furniture pieces. (sweetsnsweat.com)
- A Playhouse Ready For Its Closeup (ciburbanity.com)
- Banishing the White Elephant (in which I celebrate the start of spray paint season) (annebronkema.wordpress.com)
- Bringing in Some Color! Lime Green Tray… (rebeccasdelightfulhome.com)
- A Classic, Brick Patio Makeover by Bryn of Bryn Alexandra (ext.homedepot.com)
- My Red Velvet Cane Chair (sophistikateddesigns.wordpress.com)
- A Hilarious Woman Photoshopped Herself Taking Pictures with Her Cell Phone Camera into Old Photographs (gizmodo.com)
- Trick Photography and Special Effects by Evan Sharboneau (thewiredalien.com)
- Trick out your camera’s shutter release with a ProDot (reviews.cnet.com)