Remember I was telling you how this past weekend was a non-stop party…this is from Friday night at the Four Seasons Marina in Cincinnati, Ohio. We met my friend April there, along with other friends…listened to a band, danced, talked, etc. Walking down the dock to April’s boat…it was fun to read some of the boat owners’ names for their boats.
Midlife Madness seemed very appropriate…
Had to stop and admire a “Fat Boy Harley”!
The band was really good. They’re called “The Juice”. Even the little ones liked them…
Because of how much rain we’ve received here, the Ohio River is really high. You can see from this photo how it’s flooded. The lower parking lot is under water…
Meet Manish…he’s a character!
His lovely wife Kristine and April is on the right. Namaste.
Heading back to the Marina to gather our things…
Tonight I’m going out on a boat to listen to Jimmy Buffett for free from the river. (Smile)
- Ahoy Matie! (travelspirit333.com)
- Most Women Think The Midlife Crisis Thing Is Made Up (mix1041.cbslocal.com)
- Midlife crisis (druid style) (druidlife.wordpress.com)
- Are You Having a Midlife Crisis? (everydayhealth.com)
- Making the Most of Midlife (everydayhealth.com)
- My Town: FREE Jimmy Buffet Tribute Concert (fox8.com)
- Midlife Women: Embracing Power and Avoiding Invisibility in Global Consumer Markets (euromonitor.com)
- Vivian Diller, Ph.D.: The ‘New’ Midlife Crisis – and How to Know It’s Coming (bruceandsallywitt.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things That Will Make You Stronger in Midlife (tomfit247.com)
- Four Seasons Marina (travelspirit333.com)
Pingback: The Party Place | Fabulous 50's
Pingback: Pirates in the Park | Fabulous 50's
Lovely photos of a lovely time :). Curious to know why Manish is a character! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Mannish is a character because his personality is quite fun and off-beat as you can see from his photo. I like when people come up with cool poses and aren’t shy in front of the camera.
Haha, yes. It does spice up life :)!
Pingback: Plan B for Jimmy Buffett Concert | Fabulous 50's
Great photos! I thought that Carver looked like it was floating over a lawn. You’ve got it goin’ on every day and night girl!! The Juice – love it. 😉
Thanks. I’m keeping up for now! 🙂
Can I come with you to hear Jimmy Buffett? 😉
Yes. We’re getting home late though!
You have good parties… wish I was there!
Wish you were too…the more the merrier!
You are living the good life! Keep it up.