Where’s My has a Weekly Travel Theme and this week it’s Bridges! I love bridges! They connect you to new experiences, people, places and fun!
This bridge at Camp Kern near Cincinnati, Ohio was fun to walk on and took us to the beginning spot for zip lining through the beautiful Autumn trees! It was extra special for me because it was just my son and I…that’s him walking up the bridge.
This bridge is located in Vancouver. My husband and I had taken an aqua-bus from our condo near the opposite shore to False Creek…where I took this photo.
There are so many small picturesque bridges in Venice.
This beautiful bridge is located on the Island of Capri.
The Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge in Charleston, South Carolina is lovely at sunset!
I love the shadows on this bridge in Winton Woods, Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you love bridges like me?
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Bridges (stephenkellycreative.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme – Bridges (jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme – Bridges (40again.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Bridges (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: bridges (elainemcnulty.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: bridges (catbirdinoman.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bridges (unexpectedincommonhours.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bridges (lenadealmeida.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Bridges (judylesko.com)
- Travel Theme – Bridges. (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)