The Kimmel Center in Philadelphia has a very creative exhibit in their foyer known as “The Time Machine“. I didn’t have time (no pun intended) to see their free musical called “Flash of Time”, but just stopping in to take photos of this installation was interesting!
This gentleman in the time machine had his hands on two metal rods that broadcast your heart beat through loud speakers within the lobby. When I did it, my heart sounded very erratic…probably from the excitement!
I’ve seen a lot of street art lately and have to say that I absolutely loved the painting on this building…
I also love flower shops…but who doesn’t?
This Golden Lab was sitting patiently outside of a shop waiting for his owner. So sweet!
This ends the series of my 2-day walking tour of Philadelphia! I took a Boltbus to New York City from Philly for $10 (a 2-hr. ride)…so tomorrow you meet Maria…my 2nd Couchsurfing hostess! See you then!
- Invention of Time Machine (nutieprof.wordpress.com)
- Time Machine (fiction11.wordpress.com)
- Iran Invents TIME Machine (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- Brand new time machine set up, weird gray text, un-selectable files. (discussions.apple.com)
- An Iranian Scientist Has Invented A Time Machine (So He Says) (gizmodo.com.au)
- Through the time machine (rangewriter.wordpress.com)
- Positively Philadelphia: A Student-Professional Collaboration For PIFA (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Iranian Scientist Invents “Time Machine” (gadget.com)
- Time Machine (bountifulblissfulness.wordpress.com)
- Iran scientist claims to invent time machine (wnd.com)