“Unique” is the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge this week. I didn’t have to search for long before coming across a few that seem “Unique” to me. A couple of years ago, the Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati, Ohio had their yearly Butterfly Exhibition, featuring butterflys from Brazil. It was a great opportunity to take photographs of beautiful butterflys interacting with children and adults!
Here’s “Charley”…the one-eyed horse I rode for hours in New Mexico (quite sore afterwards). I was a bit nervous riding along steep hills…afraid that he couldn’t see where he was going.
This lovely lady let me photograph her unique tatoo…
Most things in life seem unique to me! Hope you a great weekend!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique – Bright As Sunshine (teepee12.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (bikewalkeat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (ohmygawdjustdowhatisay.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post Challenge – Unique (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (rolbos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (pilotfishblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique (steveswindells.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Unique People of the United States | Fabulous 50's
Funny, trendiy … and adorable – great gallery – it took me a while why the horse was unique *smile .. poor thing. .
I said he was one-eyed right above the photo! 🙂
Yes, but I looked at the photo first .. then I saw read what you had been writing.
Love it – I was born in Cinci!
That’s cool…it’s a small world!!
Pingback: Photo Project: 52 Bolivian Sundays [week 5, 'Unique']: the highest mountain in the Cordillera Real. « 3rdculturechildren
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique | Mike Hardisty Photography
You should photograph your blog, Sherry. It’s unique!
What a nice compliment Anneli! Thank you!!
Ha! Great pic from the butterfly show- looks familiar ;o)
Thank You for the pingback!!
That is a coincidence! You’re welcome!
Love the Butterfly pic 🙂
Thanks…I was so excited when I saw the butterfly on the baby!
Yeah it’s a great image 🙂
Thanks so much for the pingback! I enjoyed your “take” on theme too.
You’re welcome and thanks very much!