I’ve discovered a new park in Cincinnati….Alms Park! Actually it’s not new…just new to me. I met my friend Cindy there to check it out before heading over to Newport on the Levy again. Although the Park is less than 100 acres, the pavilion, landscape and beautiful views make it a great place to have a picnic, take the kids to play on the playground, or even have a wedding!
Cute pic of Cindy, but I didn’t notice her necklace was askew before taking it.
Cindy had just picked up a new camera and was familiarizing herself with it. This shot she took with my camera.
Trying to get jiggy with it…
I’m zoomed in from the pavilion for a view of the Ohio River. These girls were practicing yoga there…
Practicing some poses…
If you walk a few hundred yards through the park, you’ll come to an overlook of Lunken Airport that’s quite pretty…
It’s fun being a Tourist in my City!
- Day 3: Ault Park and Alms Park (cincinnatiadventures.wordpress.com)
- Innocence (anuncertainadventure.wordpress.com)
- Party in the Park in Cincinnati (travelspirit333.com)
- Family Fun at the Cincinnati Zoo (storiesfromtheplayground.wordpress.com)
- Cincinnati Area (ambersbrn.wordpress.com)
- “Not The Bummer Summer In Cincinnati” – Week One (wellmademom.com)
- The Rauh House – International-Style Home is on the Market (sibcyclinenews.com)